There is so much to love about this band. Can't wait to listen to the album from start to finish.
March 29, 2011
March 28, 2011
March 24, 2011
My friend Tara and I were talking the other day about all the terrible and unattractive wall stickers that seem to be EVERYWHERE. In a sea of tacky tree branches and cheezy inspirational quotes, Mae has created some fresh and tasteful wall decals that would be the perfect addition to any kids room. They also have wonderful wrapping paper and cute mini stickers!
March 22, 2011
The Society Inc. yesterday and I already want everything from her shop. Especially these porcelain feathers.
2. Wye Oak and their newest album, Civilian, are making the rounds online, and I've jumped on the bandwagon. Especially diggin' the title track and Holy Holy.
3. Spring has barely even started (still snowing!) and I'm already dreaming of summer, and in it I'm riding this bike.
4. I love all things Nutella, and these Nutella filled donut holes are no exception. Oh my.
5. Crazy pretty spread by Paolo Roversi for Vogue China.
6. Perfect clutches from Ila Handbags (via 100 Layer Cake)
March 18, 2011
March 15, 2011
March 11, 2011
March 9, 2011
Antiquaria. (via 100 Layer Cake)
2. Robin Pecknold of Fleet Foxes has kindly released three solo tracks that you can listen to/download here. One track features Ed Droste of another great band, Grizzly Bear.
3. Perfect sandals by Sessun for the Spring I am pining for.
4. Beautiful jewelry by Laura Lombardi all made from re-purposed material.
5. I find mushrooms, and most fungi for that matter, incredibly charming. These table settings by Design*Sponge make me feel less crazy for thinking so.
6. Simple, but beautiful string for tying up packages, gifts, or treats.
March 8, 2011
I can't get over this house I saw on Desire to Inspire. It's no surprise that the owner is an architect (Mork-Ulnes Design) seeing as the house is filled with beautiful details, thoughtful decor, and a perfect mixture of modern elements with remnants of the house's original character (check out those stained glass windows!). The staircase absolutely kills me. Sadly, it just sold for under $2,000,000 before I could make it mine...
I apologize for the number of images, but I just couldn't narrow them down!
March 7, 2011
March 6, 2011
March 4, 2011
March 2, 2011
1. My sister made these Snickers Caramel Cheesecake cookies over the weekend and they were DELICIOUS.
2. In the distant future when I have my own house and a large enough income I will be getting a kitchen by Viola Park. (via Design*Sponge)
3. Can you ever have too many notebooks?
4. Check out this house. Wowza.
5. The Met announced they will be opening a exhibit to honor Alexander McQueen, and I wish so badly I could jump on a flight to NYC just to see it.
6. I need one (or many) of these planters made from old toys. (via Oh Joy!)